• SENTOR has multifunctional, modular and innovative design. The system is based on simplicity, lightness and robustness as theprinciple of development.
• It is very easy to adapt to different workspaces (such as Rescue, Rope Access, Manhole, Silos etc.)
• SENTOR can be constructed into many different configurations including;
– Quadripod Bridge System
• Tested and certified for the use of 2 people and 300 kg working and rescue load.
• The system has a main head with unique design made from high-alloy aluminum material. Four legs can be attached and detacheddepending on the type of slots on this head.
• The telescopic legs can easily be attached to the head with the help of a pin to achieve the desired structure.
• Telescopic legs have anchor points in their heads. Thanks to these anchoring points, the system can be fixed at different points withthe help of rope.
Standard: EN 795:2012 Type B & CEN TS 16415:2013 Type B
Height (H) : 134 cm 275 cm
Length of the Leg (L) : 160 cm 314 cm
Ground Area (1.5 mt Bridge System): 226 x 117 cm 300 x 246 cm
Ground Area (2.0 mt Bridge System): 276 x 117 cm 355 x 246 cm
Ground Area (3.0 mt Bridge System): 326 x 117 cm 455 x 246 cm