MarTorque – Torque Measurement System
The Shaft Power Measurement System takes the torsion measurement on the running propeller shaft with 4 sensors. In relation to the torsion forces on the propeller shaft and the shaft speed the Shaft Power Measurement System calculates the torque and the power output.
The system can be easily installed and calibrated by customer every time. All parts are pre-fabricated and ready for assembly. Besides the standard measurement of torque, power and revolution MarTorque is able to support programs for displaying the performance diagrams of propulsion plant under current operating conditions in order to optimize fuel oil consumption.
- Contact free signal transmission
- Simple installation and start-up calibration
- Continuous power monitoring at moderate cost
- Simple user interface
- Standard connection points for additional use
- Basically maintenance free