• Designed as permanent anchorage point using double-leg lanyards without needing a slider. Crossing between intermediate anchors is achieved by a double-leg lanyard.
• Tested for assembly to wall and floor and certified by the notified body.
• K-2010 B Vertical Lifeline consists a set of AP-40 E Anchor, ES-300 U Rope Finisher, FS-14 Tensioner, LL-200 B Wire Rope and P-11 Q Pulley for corner turns.
• Designed in a construction that does not require a special shock absorber component. AP-40 E anchor post functions as a shock absorber, reducing the load on the system after a fall.
• The gap between two anchors is maximum 15 meters.
• All materials are made of 316 grade stainless steel.
• Suitable for use of up to 6 people at the same time.
• No special equipment is required for installation. As it can be done by our expert installation team, users can also install by having the proper training when it’s requested.
Length : 5 – …. meter (produced at desired length)
Standard: EN 795:2012 Type C, CEN/TS 16415:2013 Type C
• AP-40 E Main Anchor
• ES-300 U Rope Finisher
• FS-14 Tensioner
• P-11 Q Pulley
• LL-200 B Wire Rope