Respond to real-time alerts for gas hazards, panic, and man-down situations
iNet® Now live monitoring software provides real-time text and email alerts for gas hazards, panic, and man-down situations allowing you to see and respond to incidents as they happen. A live map helps you to pinpoint the location of workers and instruments. With iNet Now, you can have confidence that workers are visible, even when you’re miles away.
- View a live map to pinpoint where workers are located and whether they have encountered hazardous gas, pressed the panic button, or activated man-down alert
- Receive real-time text messages and email alerts and respond immediately when a worker encounters a high alarm, low alarm, TWA, STEL, panic, or man-down situation
- Use real-time data to assess the emergency situations and respond appropriately
- Verify mobile worker status on without burdening or distracting workers with manual check ins
- Improve the reporting of your safety incidents by following up in real time versus days or weeks later
- View a log of real-time alerts to see what hazards were encountered in the field and export data for easy reporting and follow up
- Analyze worker or instrument records to understand duration of alarms, time of alarms, monitoring status, and alarm readings
What do you need to get up and running with iNet Now?
- Ventis Pro Series Multi-Gas Monitors or Radius BZ1 Area Monitors
- A supported gateway
- Active iNet Now Account