• Offers complete freedom of movement while reducing trip fall hazards by stretching in reaction to the user’s movements.
• Twin-leg model allows user to keep one leg attached to the anchorage while the other leg is always ready to be hooked to the next anchorage.
• Made of abrasion resistant polyester tubular webbing.
• Stitched in professional CNC machines by bonded type UV and dust resistant high tenacity yarn.
• Rebar hook for use with anchor points requiring large gate opening.
• EL-3 Shock absorbing lanyard only.
• EL-3 K-6A/K-6A Both end with K-6A type carabiner.
• EL-3 K-65/K-6A
Top : K-65 type carabiner.
Bottom : K-6A type carabiner.
Length : 1, 2 & 2 meter
Standard: EN 355, EN 362, EN 12275