Addressable/Direct Analogue Gas Monitoring System
The WatchGas combi series is a series of conventional and addressable control units for medium sized and larger gas detection systems. WatchGas combi 16 We start off with a sixteen-channel control unit which can handle sixteen analogue transmitter channels. The control unit has eight onboard relays and can be combined in a network of sixteen controllers.
All channels and relays are free programmable. WatchGas combi 64 The WatchGas combi 64 can handle 64 addressable transmitters. Those transmitters are available for several gasses and can all be freely programmable. The controller has eight relays on board, and this can be extended with several relay extension boards. WatchGas combi 80 The WatchGas combi 80 can handle 80 addressable and analogue transmitters. Those transmitters are available for several gassed and can all be freely programmed. The controller has eight relays on board, and this can be extended with several relay extension boards.
– 1 to 64 addressable sensors
– 1-16 direct 4-20mA sensors – 2/3 wire
– 1-8 plug in direct catalytic cards
– Network up to 16 controllers enabling up to 1024 addressable sensors + direct sensors
– Single 4 core sensor network (addressable)
– Parameter set up via pc or front panel
– 3 alarm levels with time to alarm option
– Addressable relay module – 4, 8 and 32 way option
– Continuous data logging via pc – option (combi soft)
– Automatic safety check diagnostics/system surveillance
– System management via remote access